Ask your child about…
- What are some words with the letter s ?
- To identify the main idea of a story, article or book
- Which animals live in the prairies ?
- Reading the sight words: yo mami veo es la un sí el las de y
- Identifying the letter names and sounds: a e o i u m p s
This link will take you to the log in page for the electronic resources available for all reading units. We are currently working on Unit 2, Week 3. Please contact me if you would like the log in information.
- His/her favorite math work place.
- Numbers to 10
- The names of the shapes (triangle, circle, square and rectangle).
- The attributes of the shapes (the square has 4 equal sides; the rectangle has 2 long sides and 2 short sides; the triangle has 3 sides; the circle is round and doesn’t have sides).
- To tell if a number is more than, less than or equal to another number
- Counting 20 objects
This page contains useful information about what your child will learn in kindergarten and how you can help at home. The Home Connections are a fun and engaging way to practice math at home. The students have worked on the skills required for Home Connections 1-6.
Here you will find information and activities which will help your child with science (click on the guest tab). The following module will be helpful at this time of the year: Trees.