Ask your child about…
- What sounds does the letter c make?
- What are some words that begin with the letter of the week c ?
- Comparing and contrasting a panda cub and an adult panda.
- Is this week’s panda story real or fantasy? How do you know?
- Reading the sight words: yo mami la un sí el las es de y mi mira muy me
- Identifying the letter names and sounds: a e o i u m p l s n d t c
This link will take you to the log in page for the electronic resources available for all reading units. We are currently working on Unit X, Week X. You will need the log in information that was sent home. Please contact me if you need assistance logging in.
- His/her favorite math work place.
- The names of the shapes (triangle, circle, square, rectangle, hexagon, rhombus, trapezoid).
- The attributes of the shapes (the square has 4 equal sides; the rectangle has 2 long sides and 2 short sides; the triangle has 3 sides; the circle is round and doesn’t have sides).
- How to identify the shapes found in their surroundings.
- The colors
- How to count from 1-30.
- How to count by 10s.
This page contains useful information about what your child will learn in kindergarten and how you can help at home. The Home Connections are a fun and engaging way to practice math at home. The students have worked on the skills required for Home Connection X.
Here you will find information and activities which will help your child with science (clink on the guest tab). The following module will be helpful at this time of the year: XXXX.